Friday, February 17, 2012

EZClip Sun Visor Brackets


Universal Visor Bracket:

EZClip Brackets is in the process of developing a low-cost, universal sun visor mount bracket that will fit most models of vehicles.


Fix for Explorer (Mountaineer, Aviator) Sun Visor Issue

The ONLY replacement bracket that can be used to re-mount sun visors in 2002 - 2005 Ford Explorers, Mercury Mountaineers and Lincoln Aviators that you will ever need.

The Silver Bullet 3 Bracket. These brackets work on 2002 - 2005 models of Ford Explorers, Mercury Mountaineers and Lincoln Aviators. Please note that models with a sunroof may require an additional shim (not provided) based on the wear-and-tear of the visor due to the slightly different angle of the headliner; though most with sunroofs have not had this issue. The clips that comprise this bracket are made of one-eighth inch thick, solid aluminum, that have been professionally designed and machine made. The Silver Bullet 3 is made so that the original cover plate will attach to it.  Below is the price for each bracket:


Single EZClip Silver Bullet 3 Bracket (Patent Pending) - $19.99
Pair of  EZClip Silver Bullet 3 Bracket (Patent Pending) - $31.99

*****************************************************************
This page is being moved to:
         http://www.ezclipbrackets.com/
Please visit our new site to make future purchases.
*****************************************************************

Shipping

We ship all packages via First Class US Mail by default. There are two new shipping options now available during the checkout process:
- Rush Delivery (2 - 3) days
- Next Day Shipping
- International shipping is now available through the PayPal button below.

If you would be interested in buying replacement brackets like these for your vehicle please use the button below. See below for photos, installation instructions, and installation videos.
EZClip Brackets

Return Policy

If you have any problems with your brackets please contact us via email at  support@ezclipbrackets.com within 30 days of receipt and we will gladly refund the cost of the brackets less the shipping charges upon return or send you replacement brackets at your request.

Bulk Sales / Distributor Quantities

If you are interested in bulk sales pricing or becoming a distributor please contact us via email at:  sales@ezclipbrackets.com

Installation Instructions

Silver Bullet 3 Bracket Installation


_____________________________________________________________________

Click here for Downloadable Installation Instructions (PDF File)

_____________________________________________________________________




This is what the visor mount looks like on the vehicle. Note the location of where the screws go in.
These are the three clips that comprise the Silver Bullet 3 Bracket. Note the bevel on the corners of the Bottom, or Main Clip that act as the tabs to attach the cover plate. The top clip has a bevel on the top part of the channel.
This is how the clips seat around the mounting post for the visor, and how the cover attaches to the Main Clip (cover not included). Notice that the Main Clip is seated so that the bevels on the corners (for the cover tab) are on the top. Also note that the bevel on the channel of the top clip is on top.
This is the bracket with the new shim clips included.
Hold the bracket together while you put in the screws.
The thickness of the bracket provides horizontal support just like the original bracket.
The visor is now mounted with the cover plate snapped in place.



Installation Videos

Silver Bullet 3 Bracket Installation



Previous Models


Silver Bullet 2 Bracket Installation

The Silver Bullet 2 Bracket was replaced by the Silver Bullet 3 Bracket

Silver Bullet 1 Bracket Installation

The Silver Bullet 1 Bracket has been replaced with the Silver Bullet 2.

Eagle Bracket Installation

The Eagle Bracket was replaced by the Silver Bullet 1 Bracket.

33 comments:

  1. Michael in TexasMarch 9, 2012 at 3:44 PM

    First of all I have to say "thank you" for the prompt service. I ordered on Thursday and brackets arrived on Monday. This was for my wife's Explorer and it's a little difficult to drive with the visor hanging in the way. The brackets worked great. Simple, and problem solved. I could have fabricated something but for the price, there was no need to take the time. I will recommend this to friends! Thanks Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marty and Candy from MassachusettsMarch 26, 2012 at 2:03 PM

    We ordered the visor part from you last week,recieved it a few days later and my visor is working fantastic. two things, first we wanted to thank you sooo much for making this part, my visor broke and when we went through a dealer to order the part we started at $10 and ended with a $140.00 price for 2 new visors because of course ford discontinued the original visors... well that pissed my husband off big time and he did some searching on the computer and he came across your info... needless to say we are thrilled that my visor was fixed for $20 w/shipping and no trouble to install at all for my husband thanks to you... and second we would like to order another one for my passenger side my husband noticed it was cracked, so better to fix it now...and please feel free to use this e-mail on your site, we thank you for your help...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Khaled from Saudi ArabiaApril 25, 2012 at 2:27 PM

    First of all I have to say thank you again, you are a life saver. I couldn’t believe myself when I arrived to my office this morning to find the brackets, I thought it would take much longer to receive it here in Saudi Arabia but it was just 16 days, that is great. The brackets installed nicely in just 5 minutes and now my 4 years old problem is solved for just 35$ with shipping, I can’t believe that once I thought about paying 300$ for Ford dealer in Saudi to get 2 new visors just to get use of it while you solved the problem for that price.

    Your idea is great and your service is excellent and of course you can use this email as a customer feedback in your site, you earned it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you give a little more information as to why "The Eagle Bracket has been discontinued"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Certainly - The Eagle Bracket was replaced by the Silver Bullet Bracket. The Silver Bullet Bracket is machine- made, and is more stable and accurate. Thank you for your question!

      Delete
  5. First, thank you so much for creating such an easy and economical fix for the Ford Explorer sun visors. As I was replacing the bracket, the cheap, plastic, original one broke completely into little pieces falling into my lap. I hope your patents come through. My husband and I will be certain to tell others about your Silver Bullet Bracket because we come from a family that usually buys Ford.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, your product looks great! What do the screws go into? I have a 2004 Ford Explorer XLT and I do not see a receiver for the screws.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, and thank you for your question! There are a couple of clips that are attached to the frame of the vehicle where the screws go in. I just added a new picture to the installation photos which highlights the screw mounts. I hope this helps!

      Delete
  7. These brackets saved me about $250.00! I was sick of rigging my visors to stay up and was looking to order new visors online when I ran into these brackets. I installed them in about 10 minutes...it was quite simple. Thank you so much for these brackets :)
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karen. I'm so glad to hear they worked out well for you!

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much for your ezclips and also the instruction video. They were so helpful, we used only two of the clips and works for us. Thanks again for your help. If only Ford would have been as helpful.

    Earl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cynthia from Norfolk, VAAugust 10, 2012 at 9:17 AM

    The brackets your company manufactured are working really well in my 2004 Explorer, it was so easy to install that my 13 year old installed them.

    Thanks again for a really good product that works.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The product works great!! For the price it worth doing it your self. I purchased a new sun visor from ebay, right color but a little different in the design for a $100 then I found EZ Clip Bracket. Shipped that visor right back, the only thing I didn't like is that I didn't but 2. Thanks Pat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Greg, Johnson City, TN
    I bought a 2004 Ford Explorer for my son. Then to find out both visors were broken. The dealer wanted $250 for new visors. You just can't order the brackets. You saved me alot of money!!! Your brackets work great!!!
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the quick shipping! Glad I found your website and product, these are a snap to install and work great. I'd definitely recommend buying two brackets, sure enough the visor that had'nt actually fallen down was also crumbling at the plastic attach point. Thanks for providing an inexpensive fix to an expensive problem!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I recently had the same issues with my sunvisors as others, thanks for an easy solution. I did have difficulty disconecting the wires to slide the split washer into place. Instead of disconecting the wires I took a dremel cutting tool and cut the split a little larger to allow the wires to pass through without disconecting. I have an Explorer Limited with a sun roof and this may be causing the wire disconect difficulty. Thanks again for a great product, service and price (I replaced both sides at the same time).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Guys, just thought you would like to know that the brackets work perfectly and were very easy to install. I recommend everyone purchase the pair. I intended to replace both even though one had failed (passenger side) and discovered that the other side was already cracked and could have fallen in my face while driving at any time. Great piece of engineering.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jamie from New MexicoFebruary 11, 2013 at 9:32 AM

    I would like to say Thank YOU so much for providing this product! We installed today and drove around straight into the sun for awhile!

    I had put off over a year getting new visors not wanting or able to pay $200+ to replace ours in our 04 Ford Explorer. I'm so glad we took
    the time to search the web and came across your site.

    Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I purchased ezclips for my daughter's 04 Explorer. It took just a few minutes to change the old junk out and put in the ezclips. I'm very pleased with the ease of installation and the quality of the product. Good idea! Greg

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ted from Palm Coast FloridaApril 20, 2013 at 12:31 AM

    Sirs or Mam,

    I have been going crazy with my bad 2005 Ford Explorer visor brackets until I purchased a pair of Silver Bulletts best $43.29 including shipping money can buy.

    It took me about 5 minutes on each side to install and I know these won't break or crumble.

    The cover goes on nicely for a professional apperance.

    Please thank the guy or women who figured this one out.

    Thank you so much.

    As a note to keep screws from sliding out during installation I put a piece of household tape on the screw and bracket to keep them from falling out until I got the screws started.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I got up Saturday and just typed in "explorer broken sun visor" and your videos popped up on YouTube. And that led me to your website. I ordered your bracket(s) right away. Two freakin' days and I get them! Took me 5 minutes to put it in. Thanks a ton because I was driving and had that damned visor fall right in front of me while driving the wife's car! Huge safety issue which apparently you address with your super fast shipping because 2 days from NC to AZ is amazing.

    I can now rest and not have to worry about the visor falling when my wife is driving. Great product.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello,
    I received the clips yesterday and put them on my Uncle's Explorer with no problem.
    Very Easy!
    Thank you,
    Louisa

    ReplyDelete
  20. Alistair from HawaiiSeptember 26, 2013 at 1:27 PM

    Hey, folks - thanks! Clips received in record time, installed without issue and way better deal - plus more permanent fix! - than the last time I did this, replacing the entire visor. Thanks again.

    Aloha,

    Alistair

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just installed an ezclipbracket to repair my 2004 Explorer visor. It was so easy to do! This is the greatest invention EVER!!! The ford dealership wanted $125 to replace the whole visor.

    Thank you for a great product!

    Blessings,
    Connie D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Marty from Palatine, ILOctober 7, 2013 at 4:19 PM

    I just installed the Silver Bullet 3 in my 2004 Mercury Montaineer. It went in perfectly. I thought the visor was rubbing against the headliner but when I checked the driver’s side, it was the same. Love your product. Saved me $100. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just finished installing the replacement and its exactly what I needed! Easy installation and much more sturdy than the OEM parts. Just wish I knew these existed before all my other avenues of approach to fix the visor. Will definitely tell anyone about the product. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Rich From VirginiaDecember 3, 2013 at 4:31 PM

    I received the brackets a couple days ago, and installed them today - took about 30 minutes for both. I used the spacers to tilt the visor so it would not scrape the headliner when shifted to the side.
    Good to Go!
    Thanks again!
    Rich

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello! I ordered the brackets on Thursday and I had them by Monday! They were very easy to install in my Ford. My visors have been hanging for so long it looks strange for them to be fixed. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Do I have to order the cover plate separately, or does it come with the Silver Bullet brackets?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Paul Bishop / EZClip Brackets, LLCJanuary 14, 2014 at 1:51 PM

    Hi Kim,

    Thank you for your inquiry. The covers are not included with the bracket, but in case you need them I have bought a couple on eBay in the past like this:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2002-03-04-2005-Ford-Explorer-Parchment-TAN-Sun-Visor-Mounting-Plate-Cover-OEM-/230734993750?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A2004%7CMake%3AFord%7CModel%3AExplorer&hash=item35b8e09956&vxp=mtr

    ReplyDelete
  28. I want to thank you very much for this product! I just installed the brackets and it was easy. The last time I had to get this repaired it cost me a total of $149.15 ($119.16 parts and $29.99 labor) in February 2012.

    This product probably saved me $125 or more. The video instructions on Youtube.com were easy to follow. I wish I had known about this product the two previous times I had to get this repaired for the driver side visor. This time it was the passenger visor.

    Money well spent!!

    David from Greensboro, NC

    ReplyDelete
  29. Tim from Oceanside, CAApril 4, 2014 at 11:25 AM

    Received ez clips in mail today great repair item for the plastic junk that they used on the 2005 ford explorer. Works great many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  30. Donna from IndianaMay 29, 2014 at 11:16 AM

    The clip brackets were real easy to install ,thank you it's nice to be able to go down the road without the sun visor falling down in front of me.

    ReplyDelete